jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

my daily routine starts very early after taking my bb kindergarten. Monday to Friday morning I have must prepare lunch and go to college, ollowing morning I have to do the work of the university.
weekends performed household tasks, leisure and share with the family.
day Monday afternoon I have language classes to it's tree `'clock in the afternoon,

Tuesday afternoon I have classes in psychology and computer, I'm the one o'clock until three o'clock in psychology class, and wings three o'clock until five o'clock in the evening computer classes on Wednesdays I have classes from one o'clock in the afternoon until twenty past two pm on math and then from three o'clock in the afternoon until five p.m. kinds of pedagogy, on Thursday from the one o'clock in the afternoon classes English until three o'clock in the afternoon, then from three o'clock in the afternoon until five o'clock class on Fridays language and sport from dce one o'clock in the afternoon until three o'clock and math until lugo five o'clock
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario