lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011

CONVERSATION!!!

Karell:Hi Milagros how are you?

*Milagros: Hi Karell good and you?

*Karell: Well thank god! I can make you a question?

*Milagros: Yeah right tell me wath happened?

*Karell:  what time you usually get up?

*Milagros: I get up around at 10 oclock am

Karell: That's ok and generally what is your routine after you wake?

Milagros: Good friend after I get up I go to the beathrooom,
Breakfast, get dressed and then I check my schudele of
Matters before I left for university class.

Karell: And when it arrives at your house after you leave class?

Milagros: Arribed around at 6:00pm oclock I bath, and then I get
To review the materials the next day before going to sleep!

Karell: Ok thanks for the information rita you are well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario